Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sir Charles Predicts the Champs


Sir Charles claims the Denver Nuggets are going to win the NBA Championship. Alright, Chuck, you need to stop drinking because there is no way in hell Denver is winning the NBA Championship.

I am one of his biggest fans, but is this just a promotion for TNT? You already have C Webb taking his shoes off under the table last night. TNT is the most unprofessional sports broadcasting cast I have ever seen, and Chuck is not helping with this comment. He would have been better off taking his boy D Howard and the Magic and promoting T Mobile.

P.S. Chuck's girl gets a 4.23 on the NHS. She looks like a gold digger, and we know Chuck's gambling problem probably translates into a prostitution problem. I'm all for it Chuck, I can't wait for Vegas in June when I can "Be Like Chuck"

No comments:

Post a Comment