Thursday, May 28, 2009

Win or Go Home



112-102 victory for the Cavs, behind closet rain man Mo Williams. Now this looked like the team that had the best regular season record in the NBA. Lebron actually got some help tonight, from the guy I called out in my preview post, Mr. Williams.

Still, after a blazing hot start for the Cavs, the Magic came back with Dwight Howard wearing his superman cape and taking all the punishment the worthless Cavs big mans could give him down low. Cue Zombie Nation with about 8:30 left in the 4th quarter, and Lebron just took over. And 1's left and right, waving off his teammates with the shot clock ticking down, making the big shots. Great game.

P.S. I guess the Yankees don't need any rest, since pretty much the whole damn team was at the game on their off day. I certainly saw someone drinking a rum and coke, whoever was next to CC. I couldn't identify him, but I hope he is a starting pitcher with no shot of playing tomorrow. Oh, and Jay-Z needs a haircut. Pretty sure he had a vodka tonic rockin in that cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment