Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Captain Clutch Leads All-Star Voting


I'm not shocked about DJ leading All-Star ballots, unlike some of the leaders he actually plays everyday, not to mention picks up a few hits. Thats right, DJ is showing off his cologne "Driven" in the picture, and of course I have it, smells great. I only need to vote for Derek 24 more times before I am maxed out, unless of course I can use multiple emails, then probably 100 of his votes are coming from me.

I don't just vote for the super stars. I wrote in Washington Nationals Outfielder Justin Maxwell (former Maryland Terp) on my NL Ballot, and Toronto Blue Jays Pitcher Brett Cecil (former Maryland Terp) on my AL Ballot.

DJ is going to extend his 10 game hit streak tonight and show everybody he is the people's champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment