Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Alabama State will take the Play-In Game




I wasn't sure who to take in the play-in game, but my boy over there made it easy for me to take Alabama State in a landslide victory. Meet Chief Kickingstallionsims Jr. This 265 pound, 7-1 monster is going to straight up dominate Morehead State.

Earlier in the year he had 11 blocks vs the Arkansas Pine Bluff Golden Lions in 25 minutes! Thats almost 1 block every 2 minutes. He is going to be doing the Dikembe Mutombo finger wag all night.

I'm starting to get a little worried about my #16 seed upset special pick. This guy just came out of nowhere, but I am sticking with the TRUE BLUE!

Watch out for the Hornets tonight, and don't get in Kickingstallionsims way or he is going to F**K YOU UP!


No comments:

Post a Comment