Sunday, March 29, 2009

Who is this Chump????

Answer: Meet Villanova 9th string guard, Jason Colenda.

I just saw the interview CBS did with Nova at halftime and had to find out who this cracker was sitting in the nose bleed seats of a place with a 15 person maximum capacity. They obviously knew they weren't asking this kid any questions. While Dante Cunningham was sitting in the front row ready to answer if he would rather face the Sooners or Tarheels, this walk-on from Fairfax, VA was probably drunk and chilling in the back row.

Props to my boy though, he "registered one assist" against my hometown heroes from Stony Brook University. Its a shame, he could play in the America East with Stony Brook and be a star, but instead he chose the Big East, where he will remain as a bench warmer forever.

P.S. UNC is doing work, I hope everybody got their bets down in time after I showed up the Flapjack himself. Psycho T, Do Work Son!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment