Tuesday, March 31, 2009

G Sheff - Back, Back, Back, GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

After picking up outfielder Josh Anderson from the Atlanta Braves, the Detroit Tigers released the tobacco chewing, home run crushing, gangster, my man, Gary Sheffield. Sheff is 1 extremely violent bat swing away from hitting his 500th career home run.

Man, I understand why they released Sheff, he is usually injured and his numbers have fallen significantly over the past few years, but I love this guy. I loved him when he was on the Yankees. My favorite Sheff moment was when Pedro threw at him during a Yankees/Sox game and Sheff waved his bat out at Pedro saying "You can't intimidate me!". He must have been in a good mood that day because normally it would be your ass if you throw at G Sheff.

Question: Is Sheff chewing tobacco in this picture??? Sure as hell looks like it to me. Check out the bump on his lower right (your left) lip. Military pressing 200 pounds and getting your nicotine fix at the same time, doesn't get anymore gangster than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment