Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just Another Reason Why Soccer is the Best

A couple of things about this video...

1) I don't know whether it's real or fake? You're telling me that an entire soccer team couldn't chase down an old, out of shape referee??? Come on!

2) What's up with the jump kicks? Why not try to tackle the ref and then beat the crap out of him? If someone prick-ass old ref knocked my teammate out, I'm pretty sure I'd do more than try and jump kick him in the shoulder.

3) Does the entire team just give up or are they too worn down to continue to chase the ref? They all just sort of stop running and go back to their business.

Either way this video is pretty great...soccer just moved up another notch on the list of sports, just ahead of girls JV field hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment