Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday Guarantees

I'm liking these early start times, gives me some entertainment at work. Flapjack had his second consecutive rough outing yesterday going 1 for 3. That brings our record to 30-19 (61%) Still can't believe the Caps lost last night...2 shots off the post! And the f**king A's in the 14th!!


Royals vs Indians
THE PICK: ROYALS -103
This is actually a minor upset pick, as the Indians are favored at -107. I like Gil Meche for the offensively challenged Royals. He's been solid so far this year with a 2.25 era. If KC can give him 4 runs, he wins.
Brewers vs Phillies
THE PICK: BREWERS +155
Upset special of the day! The A's hosed me in the 14th last night for yesterdays upset pick. Cole Hamels has not looked good this season. I think his arm is still bothering him and it's shown. This series is ties 1-1 and as long as Dave Bush can get out of the first inning unscathed, I think he'll be ok.
White Sox vs Orioles
THE PICK: WHITE SOX -112
Bartolo Colon is going for the Sox and believe me, I know he's not very good. However, Adam Eaton is going for the O's and he's even worse. Simple as that. I will never bet on Adam Eaton this entire season, he's that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment