Saturday, April 18, 2009

Damn Yankees



I'm 3/4 of a Captain Morgan bottle and 15 shots of Malibu Rum deep, and now I have finally reached a mental state to write about the Yankees game today. For those of you who missed the game on Fox (F*CK Joe Buck), Wang and some no-name they brought out of the bullpen who I'm too drunk to look up his name because he is that worthless, gave up 14 runs during the second inning. Apologies to the no-name, because 90% of the blame should fall on Wang. He went 1-2-3 in the first inning, and shit brick Joe Buck said "Wang has a 'perfect' inning in the first".

I have no scientific evidence but the Yankees probably have lost more games on Fox than they have won. No need for excuses because they have no uses. When shit brick Joe Buck made his comment I started to wonder how he has a f*cking job on Fox because obviously he knows nothing about baseball. I could tell from the first inning Wang was completely f*cked for the rest of the game, which as it turns out only ended up being for one more out. He is a sinker ball pitcher, and is as simple as 1 + 1 = 2. Plain and simple the sinker ball wasn't sinking, as it hasn't been for the whole f*cking year.

I don't know what to think right now about a guy who was a 19 game winner for two years and now has an ERA that resembles a teams half-time total in basketball. As a New Yorker I want to trade him for f*cking cash right now, and by cash I mean $100 bucks because thats all he is worth at this point. F*********************************CK

No comments:

Post a Comment