Tuesday, June 23, 2009

LSU takes Game 1 of CWS

Although I was upset my pick to win the CWS, UNC, didn't even make it to the National Championship, I watched the game anyway. Pretty good show all around. Good game, hot chicks everywhere, and a little extra baseball to add to the ample drama.

When Texas jacked 3 solo home runs in the 4th inning, I thought for sure the game was over. I thought this because the guys hitting the home runs were not home run hitters at all. I think one of the guys on Texas had 3 home runs all year and two of them came in last nights game.

I was pretty impressed with Jared Mitchell, the LSU outfielder/LSU wide receiver. He hit a 2 out triple and dove head first into 3rd base just because he was so fired up. Should be another great game tonight, but I'm predicting a game 3 after a Texas win tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment