Friday, June 12, 2009

Donovan McNabb gets $5.3 Million Raise



Apparently you get 5.3 Million Dollar raises for almost being a good quarterback. I wouldn't give this guy sh*t because the one time you actually made it to the big game you started puking during the 2 minute drill with the game on the line.

I have never heard anyone more full of sh*t in my life. Do I really have to listen to Donovan McNabb say that the Eagles are really close to winning the Super Bowl? Lets not put all of this on DM though, Brian Westbrook is a complete b*tch. I'm sure he will play every other week like he did last season. No doubt he is money when he plays, but when thats half the time, your a failure. Maybe I should try out for the Eagles this summer, I could guarantee we lose the Super Bowl if thats what they are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment